All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Tea For Two

Good afternoon everyone! 

I've been working on some gifts for CherryBlossom Sims's 2nd Birthday when this set just kind of popped into my head. I wasn't sure if I was going to share it as a BD gift or not but I think I have enough gifts ready (keep an eye open for them over at CBS!) so I might as well share it.

Just another spring inspired download again I am afraid. I enjoy I nice hot cup of tea on the early Spring days and now my sims can too. This set contains 6 meshes and 5 recolors for each mesh except one. Everything should be Base Game compatible. I included the UVMaps and a Collection File for those who want them.

Creamer: Deco Misc -> 5§
Sugar Bowl: Deco Misc -> 5§
Tea Bag: Deco Misc -> 1§
Tea Cup: Deco Misc -> 5§
Tea Pot: Deco Misc -> 5§
Tea Spoon: Deco Misc -> 1§

Polys:
Creamer: 1536
Sugar Bowl: 302
Tea Bag: 96
Tea Cup: 864
Tea Pot: 1260
Tea Spoon: 158

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts